Welcome to the PC Foundation Homepage
- We are happy to welcome Barbara Nichols, our new Board Member!
- The PC Foundation is Celebrating 40 years since it was founded in 1980!
- In the last fiscal year, PC Foundation groups raised nearly $70,000.
Thank you for visiting our homepage! The PC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, established in 1980 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Although the legal name of our group is the Press Connection Foundation, we use the name "PC Foundation." We have a board of directors, which meets annually for a business meeting and election of new officers. We promote local opportunities for community groups that partner with us on projects. PC Foundation has been privileged to work with many projects and groups over our 40 year history.
We offer the following assistance:
- Fiscal Sponsorship = We can accept tax-deductible donations on your project or group's behalf. In addition we help our projects apply for grants and provide additional fiscal accounting support.
- Small Group Mentoring = We can provide smaller groups with organizational development support related to branding, fundraising, legal and tax advice, strategic planning, and networking.
- Financial Assistance = We provide small grants and per diems to individuals as well as groups depending on the availability of funds.
Visit this link to get involved with our group or to request assistance: https://www.pcfound.org/what-we-do
As a fiscal sponsor to the community groups, we are able to accept tax-deductible contributions on their behalf. We charge a nominal fee in exchange for providing this service. In addition to being able to accept charitable donations, we provide these groups with other support such as mentoring and small grants.
There are ten active groups currently working with the PC Foundation. Please take a few minutes to explore the website to learn more.